Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2005 7:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Death, Destruction, and Hell

Carolyn,
God is the judge - all I can say is that I wouldn't want to be in their shoes.  God has done his part and now it is
up to us. He is the Vinedresser, Jesus is the vine, and we are the branches; God expects good fruit from His investment.
He is faithful to prune us so that we are able to bear good spiritual fruit (see Gal 5:22,23) -  Hebrews teaches us that the earth (us) which drinks in the rain that comes oft upon it (His doctrine see Deut 32:2) and brings forth herbs meet for them by whom it is dressed receives blessing from God.  But that which bears thorns and briers is rejected, and is nigh unto cursing; whose end is to be burned" (Hebrews 6:7,8).  Refusing to let go of resentment and unforgiveness creates an open door for the powers of darkness to come and go as they please to build their strongholds and a root of bitterness will cause one to be cut off as a spiritually dead branch.  I don't see that we have a choice.
Grace & Peace, jt