David,

The chanting for water for Terri in the background was not disruptive, did not overwhelm the speakers, yet was direct and to the point. Your hope that perhaps your words could influence a judge is well founded. You never know when you might say a word that opens their hearts, and allows the spirit to convict them.

Perry

From: "David Miller" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org>
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Terri Shiavo
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 14:00:36 -0500

If the link to the video gets moved from the frontpage, try the following link:

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/player.html?032405/hc_schiavo_1_032405&Hannity_Colmes&Terri%27s%20Brother%2C%20Sister%20Talk%20to%20FOX&acc&U.S.%20%26%20World&-1&wvx-300

I would be interested in hearing what some of you think about this kind of protesting. I asked my wife, but she said she is biased because she recognized my voice and could not hear anybody but me and had no thoughts of "how annoying" or anything like that. :-) I'm sure that some on TruthTalk might have a different perspective. My thinking goes along the lines of: who knows if one Judge hearing this in the background might just start reconsidering his thinking. It might just take something like this to make him start realizing that he needs to step back and look at the forest instead of the trees.