Gary wrote:
> so what?

So what?  If you accept this logical syllogism as true, then not only did
Judy not misquote John, she did not misrepresent his position either.

John had written:
> Actually, I am comfortable thinking that YOU
> can keep your sin and still be considered righteous

So finally the truth comes out.  Judy never misrepresented John.  I doubt
any apologies will be forth coming from either John or Gary, but I hope you
guys prove me wrong and manifest more grace than expected.