Bill wrote:
> Friends, it is the royal law which is written upon our
> hearts by Christ Jesus as we grow in relationship with
> him; for as we, the church, learn to love him with all
> our hearts, minds, and souls, we will begin to love our
> neighbors as ourselves.

I agree, Bill, and if people would have done this from the beginning, the
law would have never been given.  What puzzles me is how those who harp on
this truth the most seem to miss the point that when we love God this way
and our neighbors as ourselves, we do not sin.  To say that we continue to
sin is to say that we cannot love God or our neighbor, and this seems to me
to be a slap in the face of grace.