From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Terry Clifton
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2005 2:12 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Meet Judge Greer's Pastor

ShieldsFamily wrote:

  1. This is a 'Babes Only' get together

But aren’t you the Poster Boy?  Let’s hear from the ladies in the group.  Izzy

PS I’d like to hear the details of what goes on at the Bookstore Babefest of which Lance is the obvious ringleader.

I want to know if he has anything going for him besides the eyes.  If I had a decent dress and a wig, I would go.
Terry

He also has the very cute “British” accent.  (I suppose the Babes do, too!.)  How’s your Southern drawl, Terry?  We can pick up a nice dress/wig for you at Wal-Mart on the way.