Lance wrote:
> A couple of things occur to me:

Lance, you seem to be proceeding from the premise that I am perfect in
knowledge.  I am not.  I don't believe anybody is perfect in knowledge.  I
do, however, believe that some are perfect in love.  Please don't confuse
the two.

Lance wrote:
> I've been witness to someone (Bill Taylor) attempt to engage
> you on a significant matter. It was hopeless.

Which significant matter was that? Are you sure you are not confusing me
with somebody else?  Bill doesn't like confrontation so I don't remember
ever getting into any serious discussion with him.  I've enjoyed reading his
posts and the book recommendations he has given me.