DAVEH:  I think I can agree with you on all you've posted below, Kevin.   That leads to the next question....

Is 100% of what is found in any specific edition of the Bible God's words?

.......and, a follow up question to perpend........

Is 100% of what God wants us to know found in the Bible?

Kevin Deegan wrote:
God is 100% right
God's judgements are 100% right
All that issues from God is 100% right
God's words are 100% right since they are His very words and issue from Him.
The question is where would one find his word? Hint KJV

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH: But....Were the translators 100% correct?

--
Dave Hansen

http://mail.yahoo.com

--