I think it very interesting that we do not rejoice when when one experiences an immersion, an obsessing, about or in(to) jESUS, choosing, rather,  to note and cheer for that person's failure.

Saturday is Jame's wedding day  (my middle boy). He asked me to "perform" the ceremony.  I will take my bible and plenty of tomato juice.  Very busy getting things in order.   Excellent opportunity to weave in the ministry of reconciliation.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]com>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:14:02 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] More wisdom from Dallas Willard

In a message dated 4/22/2005 8:43:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

So much for JDâs change of attitude.  Izzy

No name calling  --  good humored sarcasm is what I am about these days.   The desription of the conflict?   --   right on.   So whats the problem?   Go back to my post of stated change.   You will find that I  changed my mind concerning harsh sarcasm.
That is still the case.  Shall I rewrite to demonstrate the old me?  ----  but I can't do that.
Immersion is the bomb  !!!!!!!!!!!!!
JD

So sarcasm is okay as long as it isnât what you consider âharshâ??? Sarcasm is thinly veiled contempt.  Youâre right about your immersionâitâs a bomb.  Izzy