I guess that'd be a resounding but, diplomatic NO.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 02, 2005 09:44
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] Baptism 4 dead?

DAVEH:  ???   I'm not sure I understand your question, Lance.  Since I believe LDS theology has much to offer that is not available elsewhere, I see the Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant church as being theologically deficient.

Lance Muir wrote:
Dave:Would you be just as hopeful that those 'who need to repent' might,
after doing so become part of a Catholic, Orthodox or Protestant church as
one representing the LDS way of believing who Jesus was/is?