I was on my way to drive to Memphis to preach on Beale street, when I got acall from Fox news. So it has been a busy few days driving to Memphis - preach till late hours a couple of days and turn around drive about 900 miles back to Buffalo then about 400 more today to Syracuse & Ithaca.

They shot about 15 minutes of street preaching at a Bus stop in Syracuse NY, for a story on my lawsuit against Ithaca NY and some down in Ithaca.

Here are some links with further info:
http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/news.aspx?id=13876

MEMORANDUM-DECISION AND ORDER
http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/courtweb/pdf/D02NYNC/04-05741.PDF

http://www.frontiernet.net/~avtruth/rpt_ithaca.html

spiritual community of Cornell United Religious Work (CURW)
http://www.news.cornell.edu/releases/March97/pagan.jg.html

The story will show during the 5 to 6pm slot most likely around 5:45 PM EST Thursday May 12 on
John Gibson weekdays at 5 p.m. ET on "The Big Story" FOXNEWS

Do you Yahoo!?