Faith - without works

Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
DAVEH:  I concur, Kevin.  Faith is certainly a key element of salvation, but I do not think it is the only element necessary for salvation.  How do you see it, Kevin....do you believe faith is the only necessary element of salvation?

DAVEH:  Hey Kevin........Do you have a problem with me using 1Cor 15:29 in support of other Biblical passages that become cumulative evidence that the Primitive Christians believed a water baptism was necessary for salvation?  It does lead one to that logical conclusion, does it not?
Christians of all ages accept the clear teaching that salvation is by Faith

--
Dave Hansen