Debbie writes:
1. We are not saved to be something other than human. To be truly human does not mean to be sinful and broken.

What do you mean by "truly human" Debbie?  It's been my experience that ppl usually bring out "after all they are human" as an excuse
for continuing in sin when they are threatened by someone they think may be setting the standard too high.

You can't be talking about the human body because we all know that "flesh and blood" cannot inherit God's Kingdom (1 Cor 15:50)
So what are you saying here... What is your spin?

judyt