And what about those who have heard the Truth, and reject it for a version of their own?

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Caroline Wong
Sent: Friday, May 06, 2005 10:22 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: RE: [TruthTalk] Fw: Rikk Watts on Genesis 1

But therein opens up a can of worms. What about people who are mentally incapable? And what about those who were indoctrinated into another belief (thereby rendering them mentally incapable as well). Most people would also add those who did not hear. Or those who did not hear a good presentation. Or those who got turned off by Christians.

Basically, none of us can say who is in and who is out except to say it is God's choice and His grace.

Love,

Caroline