[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Blaine: Kevin, WHY do you write all this voluminous stuff? Do you really think I or anyone else has time to read it? I read your short to-the-point messages, but . . . with time being of the essence, I could not possibly read all this, much less reply to it. Former TruthTalk instructions were to KEEP IT SHORT!!! Just because you have lots of time, doesn't mean we all do. Since you have so much time, could you please go through this and narrow it down to a single paragraph, or even two--that I could handle.

If not for the street preachers who take the trouble on TT and elsewhere to teach the truth, I would not have known just how screwed up your religion was. Who would have ever imagined holy skivvies? With pictures yet!
Terry

---------- "Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that you may know how you ought to answer every man." (Colossians 4:6) http://www.InnGlory.org