Caroline Wong wrote:
We receive messages better from people we trust and whom we believe is the expert in this area. This applies to teachers, doctors, salesman and politicians. Our message concerns God, life, reality and eternal destination. Our hearers, in brain processes so sub-conscious that only the Holy Spirit knows what's going on, have to decide if we're the trustworthy guides in this area.

Unless God elects, gives faith, and opens the eyes, ears and mind of the person, then that person can not believe.

Love,

Caroline
The most trustworthy of the four are the doctors and they kill 150,000 people a year with bad advice.  Never trust a teacher, salesman or politician.

Since God is not willing that any be lost, do you not think that at some point in their life, everyone is given the option of believing?
Terry

-