Terry you left out the warm milk & cookies!

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Caroline Wong wrote:
One would think that because we have kinder and gentler jails we would have more violent crime, a bigger percentage of the population in jail and a high recidivism rate. But we don't. Quite the opposite in fact.

Perhaps there is something about treating humans humanely.

Love,

Caroline
You must be thinking of Mexico, Caroline.  Our prisoners have warm beds, balanced meals, color television, gymnasiums, hospitals, chaplins and movies..  I know.  I tucked them in bed every night for eleven years.
 That is the reason for the high rate of return.
Terry

Discover Yahoo!
Use Yahoo! to plan a weekend, have fun online & more. Check it out!