I will be meeting this evening with a few men, hoping to start up another home church. I have been praying for the Lord to use me more and this opportunity has come up so I am grateful for it. At the same time it presents situations that I have not encountered in our home church or in the prison ministry. Two of the men are brothers who are unskilled laborers, unable to read, and I suspect that they are mildly retarded.

I need your prayers that the Spirit will enable me to speak so that these men can fully comprehend without them feeling that I am talking down to them.
I would appreciate it if you would all take a minute or two toward that end.
Terry