Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 8:07 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] To Sir With Love

In a message dated 5/14/2005 5:59:57 PM Mountain Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Another totally gratuitous panning, along with the entire RC church, the Toronto blessing, and Athanasius.

There's this lady who has a stencil of a flower, which she cut out herself and uses to paint borders on all her walls. Anytime she sees another picture, she lays the stencil over it, and if it doesn't match exactly, that's how she knows the drawing is not a flower. Sometimes she positions the stencil upside down or sideways and doesn't even notice. She does this with real flowers too, and the petals always get crushed under the stencil.

Debbie
Blaine:  I am not familiar with your point of view, Debbie;  maybe that is the reason I don't get your point.  The story of the woman with the stencils is to illustrate .  .  .  ?  Sorry I am so thick-headed today, maybe I did not get enough sleep last night--or maybe too much!