Bothoms wrote:
Judy:  Here we go again......
The anger of God (Satan) moved David to number Israel against the advice of his military Cmdr
2 Sam 2:41 and 1 Chr 21:1 are saying the same thing; there is NO error.

Raymond:  Good try.  At least you made an attempt to answer the first one.  Kevin, Perry, Lance, and Terry are hiding.  I guess that they can dish out challenges, but they can't take it.
There are things in the Bible that I do not understand, Raymond.  That does not mean that they are errors.  It simply means that I do not understand how it all fits together.  Please do not assume that since I cannot prove otherwise, that there are errors in the word of God.

That would be very foolish.  I am not an expert.
Terry