What was your response on the TESTIMONY of the Book O Mormon?

I haven't answered yet.

Can you answer any of the questions, posed?

Yes.

Where are the verses that show Satans Inheritance? His heirship? Any ANGELS inheritance? Any Angel called a "brother"?

I've answered enough on that topic.  If you don't get it, oh well, you just don't get it.

I can't remember any more right now shall I look them up?

Sure.

Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Raymond:  Good try.  At least you made an attempt to answer the first one.  Kevin, Perry, Lance, and Terry are hiding.  I guess that they can dish out challenges, but they can't take it.

Please mercy, I can't take it you stripling warrior you! Where can I hide?

So I will type something up and as usual we won't here a peep from you! Because I have not gotten back to you on one thing you are all puffed up, then i post and we get not a peep.

What was your response on the TESTIMONY of the Book O Mormon? Can you answer any of the questions, posed?  Where are the verses that show Satans Inheritance? His heirship? Any ANGELS inheritance? Any Angel called a "brother"? I can't remember any more right now shall I look them up?

Terry Clifton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Bothoms wrote:
Judy:  Here we go again......
The anger of God (Satan) moved David to number Israel against the advice of his military Cmdr
2 Sam 2:41 and 1 Chr 21:1 are saying the same thing; there is NO error.

Raymond:  Good try.  At least you made an attempt to answer the first one.  Kevin, Perry, Lance, and Terry are hiding.  I guess that they can dish out challenges, but they can't take it.
There are things in the Bible that I do not understand, Raymond.  That does not mean that they are errors.  It simply means that I do not understand how it all fits together.  Please do not assume that since I cannot prove otherwise, that there are errors in the word of God.

That would be very foolish.  I am not an expert.
Terry

Yahoo! Mail Mobile