I was referring to no passages at all. This was Carolyn's statement.

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Carolyn asks: Did we miss it? Was: Street Preaching
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 23:42:12 -0700

DAVEH:   To what passages are you referring, Perry?

Charles Perry Locke wrote:

Jesus also said he'd return before they've gone through all the towns of Israel. So, did we miss it?

Carolyn, I would love to hear your answer to the question you posed above. Can you provide a little rationale along with your answer, too, instead of a simple yes or no? This is an area in which I have an interest and on which I like to hear different viewpoints.

If anyone else would like to answer this question, please do. Each of us probably has a unique viewpoint on this issue. Yes, you mormon boys are invited, too.

Perry

-- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dave Hansen [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.langlitz.com ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you wish to receive things I find interesting, I maintain six email lists... JOKESTER, OPINIONS, LDS, STUFF, MOTORCYCLE and CLIPS.