Having to do with our state of being - our existence.   I could have written "harmful to us ontologically," I suppose,  and avoided the confusion over the word "scale."   Sorry.

JD

-----Original Message-----
From: ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 22 May 2005 14:11:28 -0500
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] What is sin

JD, do you just like talking to yourself, or would you like to use words that really mean something to someone other than yourself? What the heck was “ontological scale” supposed to mean??? Izzy

If reconciliation has a practical application, would that not include a partnership with God, as the Father, giving assistance (i.e. Philip 2:12-13) to those who are His while allowing us (all) to make decisions that are harmful to us on an ontological scale?

JD