'Likeminded' being the operative word here, Judy. In your case (along with David & Izzy) it means 'the measuring stick of my tradition.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 23, 2005 08:01
Subject: [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: [TruthTalk] Where have all the non-fundies gone save (excepting)

Hey Lance, if I thought what they had to say was that important I would go back to college and take a course in worldly comprehension.  But at this point in my life I realize that everyone has an opinion and  so I can respect the person without embracing their opinions.  As for my will - well I have set that to follow hard after God and I'm glad to join
with anyone who is likeminded.   jt