The vortex of the whirlpool awaits. Why not ask 'the prophet' if he sees connections where you and Iz do not? He just might surprize you. If he did, by the by then, he'd really surprize me! I believe him to be largely culturally disconnected. I trust that Christine briefs him when she's home.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: May 24, 2005 06:19
Subject: [Bulk] [TruthTalk] What is sin

Have you also tallied up third world debt? Money owed the US by other nations, and the cost of Canada's irresponsibility the times they opted out and reaped the benefits anyway?  Someone always pays the price... It is hopelessly naive to think that if noone does anything - things will right themselves.  Would Europe be a Western
today if Charles Martel had not beaten back the Islamic hoard when they got to Spain?  jt