I wouldn't be so sure Lance; the powers of darkness can cause one to believe that black is white and sour
is sweet. So I don't find ppl who are as sure as you that you know all the details of international politics,
trade, etc. to be truly credible.  Many of us who live in the lower 48 have an entirely other perspective
even without any rose coloured glasses.   jt