http://www.towertotruth.net/Mormon/witnessing/terminology.htm

What a wakeup call. I followed this link and found
this:

JESUS CHRIST:

LDS--A created being, the first spirit child of Elohim
and one of his wives, the spirit brother of Lucifer
the devil.

So Jesus and Satan are BROTHERS? I thought Jesus was
my brother: Romans 8:29, "For whom he did foreknow, he
also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of
his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many
brethren." Paul is clearly talking about our adoption
by God the Father, who becomes our Father when we
"receive" His son (John 1:12) when he says earlier in
verse 19: "For as many as are led by the Spirit of
God, they are the sons of God." Lucifer is not led by
God's Spirit. He is engages in warfare against God's
Spirit. And he certainly has not received Jesus.

To believe these things, one must first disregard the
Bible.

Blessings,

Christine

http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/basic/premortal/Council_EOM.htm