Well, what do we learn here?  That David prefers Dave.  Sorry Perry - I did have to laugh a little
at this one.
JD

-----Original Message-----
From: David Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 29 May 2005 02:22:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH

In regards to the Perry / Dave exchange, I would like to say that I greatly
appreciate Dave's participation on TruthTalk.  I have learned a lot about
Mormonism because of his presence here.  I have read dozens of books and
studied numerous aspects of Mormonism because of his posts.  I have
appreciated times he has taken to quote LDS writings, and he has even sent
me books to read, including the standard works of Mormonism.  Blaine tipped
me off to the history of Mormonism written by Joseph Smith and I purchased
that set and have read much of it.  When I consider my knowledge of
Mormonism before interacting with guys like Dave and Blaine and compare it
to what I know now about it, I must say that it has been better than several
years of classes on it at a university somewhere.  I enjoy learning for the
sake of learning, so all I can say is thank you Dave and Blaine for your
participation here on TruthTalk.