Judy believes that walking in love fulfills the Law and when we obey the gospel and walk in love toward others we establish the law (Romans 3:31).  When we speak evil of the law we put ourselves in the position of judging God's Law
(James 4:11).  We shall be judged by the Law of Liberty which is love (James 2:12).

Jesus said we will be judged by the Words He spoke (John 12:48) I would like to see you separate the words Jesus spoke during his earthly ministry from the Commandments, Statutes, and Judgments that have been there from the beginning.

On Mon, 30 May 2005 23:25:48 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Judy makes the keeping of the Law a requirement,  arguing that the law is in force to this day.  That is both unbiblical and counter to the Law of the Spirit.   That is the issue. More than this, she does not have a biblical consider of the incarnation  --   something that borders on bothe the occult and the heretical.

JD

From: David Miller [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gary wrote:
> All who rely on observing the law are under a curse

I hope everyone on the list understands that most everyone posting on this
list right now seems to believe this.  The key word here is "RELY."  I do
not hear Judy saying that we need to rely on observing the law.  I hear her
saying that we should rely upon Christ, and when we do, we can expect to
comply with the righteous requirements of the law.  We ought not reject
obedience nor the righteousness of the law just because we rely on Christ.
The question is, does Gary, Lance, and John believe this?

Romans 8:4
(4) That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not
after the flesh, but after the Spirit.