DAVEH:   The problem as I see it, who is the arbiter of truth on TT, Izzy.  Is there anybody here you would say expounds nothing but truth?

ShieldsFamily wrote:
Only to condemn those who heard the truth but did not heed it. Iz

DAVEH:    Do you suppose enduring to the end of TT would qualify!       ;-)

ShieldsFamily wrote:

No.  You must endure to the end “in Christ”.  Enduring to the end in JSmith doesn’t cut it.  Sorry. Iz

DAVEH:  I appreciate your concern for my eternal welfare, Izzy.  Would it be OK with you if I first endure to the end before getting saved, as the Savior suggested?

ShieldsFamily wrote:

I vote for (4) Get saved and talk about the REAL Jesus! J Izzy

--
Dave Hansen