Yes I understand what he meant to TYPO.
Just seems more than usual.

Charles Perry Locke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Actually, I have a problem when I type similar to John's, in tht I
frequently transpose two letters. It is because I am not a touch-typist, I
guess. But, I do it a lot. I noticed that each of the typos that you and
Kevin pointed out are nothing more than letter transpositions. Surely you
can see past the typos and you know what he intended to type.

Peryr