It wwwwwwould be used to beat me over the head.

Why bother, you provide so much other ammo

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ROFL!!! Too funny! JD, if you had success in an area, what would there be to land on like hungry animals??? Don’t you have a bike helmet or something? Izzy

So tell us, in what areas have you had success with it?  Me tell you and the likes of

Deegan and Izzy?   Fat chance on that.  You guys would land on that like hungry animals.  You (all) are not

ones to be trusted with such information.   That is why you will never see a bio from me.  It wwould

be used to beat me over the head.