I have no idea what is going on in the Congo Terry, and I suggest that you don't either.  Not really.  I've had enough going on here in my own home for the past two weeks to keep me more than busy.  I'm sorry you think I am cold
hearted and unloving but I still need the confirmation and witness of the Holy Spirit before begging God to do something when He knows the details much better than me .. Don't you think He is able to put it on the heart of some intercessor if that is what it would take?  jt

Terry writes:
To hear that brothers and sisters in Christ are being killed for no other reason but that they worship the true God, and then say "That's not my problem" is about as cold hearted and unloving as anything you could say, Judy.  I generally agree somewhat with what you say, but you are way off base this time.  I suggest you get on your knees and beg God to help these brothers and sisters.  Terry