JD, it never stops.  You ARE judging DM by saying he is arrogant.  (Would you be shocked if you knew that that is exactly how you were perceived???) THEN you go on to judge me.  Interesting, coming from the man who loves to quote “judge not” so frequently.  I agree with David—let’s discuss something worthwhile. Izzy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 04, 2005 9:49 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] A review of Lance Muir

I am not judging Daivd in his arrogance.  For all I know, he might think that arrogance can be a good thing  -  of the Lord.

As far as you not understanding what is posted  --  I have seen that happen a number of times.   I think it is because you start thinking of your "reply" well before you have finished AND considered the post.

Jd