Jd

That is your myth (read lie) JD because I never made a statement anything like what you have written below.  Did I say Gary O never reads the Bible? What I said is that he is not sufficiently rooted and grounded in God's Word to discern what is and what is not a genuine spiritual gift in operation.  Actually I suspect he
would say they are all bogus because of the fact that he is Calvinistic at heart.  jt

On Sat, 04 Jun 2005 18:01:59 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
myth (read:lie)  :  Gary O has no relationship with the Word of God

JD

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Isaiah's point about false worship solidifies in ch2, relates to 'trusting in man'; in ch5, Isaiah condemns the arrogant attitude/s of God's people; e.g., '..you live alone in the land'  (5:8), a criticism of their economics which reflects their real poverty (lording themselves over the poor)..apparently such poverty results primarily from man-centeredness witnessed in the philosophy partic of the/ir religious establishment (cp. 3:12, 14); also, 5:14 does not mention 'hell'--its about a blessed society trapped in the throes of (its) spiritual suicide