From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 21:01:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Refresher concerning the TruthTalk forum

John wrote: > So where was the concern when Deegan called me a liar half a dozen times?
Just for the record, John, I wrote Gary privately about that and his response was asking me to dig up the old posts for him. Then he posted something to TruthTalk that basically said he wanted people to be free to speak however they like to speak. Peace be with you. David Miller.
LIE ONE
John wrote:> Too bad you don't work for a living -- it would go a long way to keeping you off the street.
You are the liar on this one.  Kevin.   I wrote a post minutes after this first --  which made the point I was trying to make.