Sent: Friday, June 03, 2005 9:12 PM
Subject: [TruthTalk] Re:WWCofG lives on

Years ago, when I too, was a legalist,  I enjoyed listening to Herbert W Armstrong and Garner Ted.

But they lost me with their emphasis on the Old LAw.  Many of their arguments  --  such as "against evolution"  --  were actually very good.

Anyway  ----------   Carner Ted did the twist with one of the sisters and Herbert died in the mid 80"s

and something very unusual happened to this fellowship.  I don't know what to think about all the changes,  but one very important change was the "end of the law" and life in a relationship with the Christ.

You just might find this article interesting.

Jd