Wrong premise always leads to wrong conclusion.  jt

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 00:15:17 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The immedicate ocntext of my remarks was on this wise:  you preach "silence is golden"  but you talk and talk and talk and, somehow manage to say nothing of consequence.  conclusion:      you do not practice what you preach.

Jd

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Deegan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 19:55:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] NIV Bible Quiz

I do practice what I preach
You do not as has been demonstrated by your LIP Service

But I keep under my body, and bring it into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
Are those addictions under control yet?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Silence is golden.....

 So practice what you preach, deegan and shut up.

Jd