Sent: June 06, 2005 06:11
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Perry vs DaveH

All TT demonstrates is that different ppl are at different places in their pilgrimage through this world. Some
are entering the Kingdom and others have chosen a different path. You need to read the parable fo the
wheat and the tares Lance.  There are a lot of tares around, so what does their existence prove - that the
Word of God has no effect in the lives of ppl?