Blaine:  If they look and act the same, I must be justified in assuming they are the same.  The Gospel of JC is for the unlearned and the simple, as well as for the learned and the sophisticated, so simple assumptions are justified.  BUT--How do you know for certain your conclusions, e.g.,  The God of the Bible was not once a man and is not from the
planet Kolob, did not have a son named Satan (or Lucifer),  are not just the result of your long-time addiction to the niceties of the secterian world, which is rampant with people whose ears itch for the easy grace and pardon-my-sin-but-I-will-be-saved-anyway gospel?