Actually I still don't know what you said JD because no New Testament writer that I am aware of
quotes from the apocrypha at all.  What is your point?  Since you don't like being misunderstood I would
think you'd be glad to tell me.  jt

On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 18:22:06 -0400 [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Yes I do.   You apparently missed my point.

From: Judy Taylor [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do you know the history of the apocrypha JD?  I have a copy and in the flyleaf it says they were written well
after the close of the Old Testament during times of national unrest and that the spirit of the books reflect the
Hebrew ppl's response to the conflict and tensions of this period of time - with which I would concur.  OK for a
history buff but definitely not scripture.  jt