You jest!  This is not Perry - it's a clown wearing Ruben and the other SP's John 3:16 wig.

From: Dave Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
PRODUCE THE PHOTOS OR RETRACT YOUR MISCHARACTERIZATION OF MY COUNTENANCE!

DAVEH:  Can it be an AH attack if there are pictures to prove it, Perry.....      :-D

Charles Perry Locke wrote:
  Third, it is an ad hominem attack to call me a clown  unless you have photos of my huge red nose, frizzy read hair, whiteface, painted on smile, and painted stars over my eyes! not to mention my over-baggy striped pants, red suspenders, and huge floppy shoes! I may be funny looking, but a clown I am not! Besides, I get claustrophobic in small cars EVEN WHEN BY MYSELF, MUCH MORE SO WITH 9-10 OTHER CLOWNS IN THERE WITH ME!

PRODUCE THE PHOTOS OR RETRACT YOUR MISCHARACTERIZATION OF MY COUNTENANCE!

Perry

Blaine wrote:

Laugh, clown, laugh!!

--