From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kevin Deegan
Sent: Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:57 PM
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: RE: [TruthTalk] Re:WWCofG lives on

No read the post again M Halverson does

The SDA see you as having the MARK of The BEAST!

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually, Kevin, I attend on Saturday.  Do you see that as evil? Izzy

In someones eyes you Izzy, are doing evil going to church on SUNDAY

IS 56 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

No I have a problem with those that use the sabbath as a device to snare others into thinking Sunday worship is the"mark of the beast" & they are the "ONE TRUE CHURCH" because they worship on Saturday.

I worship on everyday. I hold public church services on each day of the week also.

RM14 One man esteemeth one day above another: another esteemeth every day alike. Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind He that regardeth the day, regardeth it unto the Lord; and he that regardeth not the day, to the Lord he doth not regard it. He that eateth, eateth to the Lord, for he giveth God thanks; and he that eateth not, to the Lord he eateth not, and giveth God thanks.

Sunday worship in your eyes is then a symptom of what? Kevin Deegan

M Halverson says I believe it, instead of Sabbath keeping, is a symptom of the strong delusion mentioned in 2 Thesolonians 2 and a fulfillment of Isaiah 56.

Marlin halverson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Sunday worship in your eyes is then a symptom of what? Kevin Deegan

I believe it, instead of Sabbath keeping, is a symptom of the strong delusion mentioned in 2 Thesolonians 2 and a fulfillment of Isaiah 56.

ShieldsFamily <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Kevin do you have a problem with Believers who choose to honor the Saturday Sabbath? Izzy