John,
Most of the topics I felt had a moral basis to them that stems from our Christian beliefs. Plus, when asked, I answered. Besides, the other topics were mostly out-of-the-bag before I even got around to evaluating some of them. But, it is not a big deal either way...start it up if you like...we'll let the TT popluation decide if it flies.

Perry

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] **Moderator comment**: JFK
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:07:53 -0400

We have spent weeks on this forum discussing politics (treatment of the American Indians etc) without a n expressed concern from the moderator. What would be the difference? Asking -- not arguing.

It is my opinion that the Kennedy assassination presents the internal workings of this government as including something other than a righteous population. My views and argumentation are not typical and make no pretense at "solving" the case.