DAVEH:   I'm lost on this one, Lance.   Perhaps I deleted a previous pertinent post that would answer my question.....which is:   To whom are you addressing this?

Lance Muir wrote:
Will you do for us what TT (read David Miller) has done for you? Assuming non-uniformity within the LDS (I do not refer here to fringe or breakaway groups but mainstream LDS):

Identify a dozen or so issues over which current Mormon discussion is taking place.

What are the two or three 'hot button' issues of considerable disagreement?

What questions do you personally have concerning the content of your faith?

To which questions have you received as yet no/unsatisfactory answers?

thanks for this,

Lance

--
Dave Hansen