Or, an oxy(moron)! Go figure!
----- Original Message -----
Sent: June 21, 2005 15:56
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Fw: For Judy

both she and now apparently you would fall into the class of 'heretic' whether you like it or not. IMO, dogma, David, matters.

Well what do you know!
Lance is a Dogmatic Relativist!

Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Neither do I, David. You may note that I have spoken well of Judy as a
person and, a believer within the last couple of months. However, IMO, (the
co-moderator requires this) both she and now apparently you would fall into