-----Original Message-----
From: Lance Muir <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: TruthTalk@mail.innglory.org
Sent: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:29:32 -0400
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Belief

I sent a general message to all Mormons, participants and 'lurkers' alike, wherein I asked a number of questions. It was an attempt on my part to address the issue of diversity within your tradition. I excluded those you'd deem either fringe or fundamentalist groups. I don't recall anyone responding. If there exists no variance of understanding on important matters, it would kind of scare me.
If fundamentalists were excluded from your research, your findings would have no value.  It's a truth thing.  You would not understand. :)
Terry