Bill Taylor wrote:
Terry writes  >  I think the question was probably designed to put you in the expert's seat and we were expected to verify that with our answer.

Well, you certainly did none of that. By the way, you are amazingly perceptive for a man who wrote with no forethought or intended malice. I hope you sleep well tonight. As for me, I'm quite willing to let your "yes" be yes and your "no," no.

Bill
That makes sense, Bill.  My yes does mean yes and my no means no.  My not enough info to form a decision also means just what it says.  But how could you know that?  You don't know me either.
Probably a good thing for both of us.
Terry