On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 07:07:02 -0700 (PDT) Christine Miller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
in part:
Since then I have learned to interact with angry and bitter crowds in a spirit of meekness
and paitience. My father serves as an example to me in this. I have never seen him fail
to exhibit any of the fruits of the spirit while preaching.

Excellent testimony Christine and I have noted the same on this TT List.
I've seldom seen one person doing his best to be a peacemaker so ridiculed and
maligned for who he is and how he expresses himself.  But then I guess he would be
in even worse shape if everyone spoke highly of him huh!

Thanks for sharing Christine, I know your dad must be proud of you,  judyt