Lance Muir wrote:
He told me that upon using his name in my little analogy that 'stuff' would happen. Oh said I, surely you're being paranoid! Well, as it turns out, surely not.

Once David has given Bill a somewhat more comprehensive response than 'yes!' I shall implore all others to leave off addressing this issue vis a vis my friend, Bill.

Feel free to level both barrels at me as someone actually deserving of such villification.

Many thanks,

Lance
How 'bout if we all go back and read Phil.2:3 and follow the instructions, "....in lowliness of mind,let each esteem others better than himself".  That way, no one gets puffed up with his/ her own knowledge.
Terry.