Ahhhh the ever elusive reality! And, here we are back at the beginning, Dave. IFF I/you etc. have committed ourselves to an UNreal belief...what then?
----- Original Message -----
Sent: July 21, 2005 10:20
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] questions for Kevin . . (was playing chess . . . etc).

DAVEH:  Agreed, Lance.....at least to the part about TT folks not changing their positions and beliefs.  But as to how close one's beliefs reflect reality, I suppose that is a matter of perspective though.  And....I believe the Lord has a better perspective on it than any of us.  The question becomes not how much one believes, but rather how much does one ignore what the Lord has revealed to define one's beliefs.

    While salvation is rooted in belief, reality is based on what God has revealed.

Lance Muir wrote:
Sometimes DaveH, not much. I do believe that some TTers inhabit a sort of theological fantasyland. However DaveH, even that theological fantasyland is closer to reality than the theological space that you occupy.

Ain't nuttin' gonna move anybody from their present convictions...right Dave H?